The Minority Report Interface but for Real

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-9-15 21:31:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A lot of effort has been put into creating this demo and you will definitely be able to check it out. However, keep in mind that such interfaces are still very very rare and still too difficult to use for commercialization or general public use: [via engagement]  These articles may interest you Control your office (desktop) at your fingertips and in 3D! Radial holographic interface! All about the new Facebook interface  To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used . Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV BOOKS GAMES MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, design and creation.

Created by Geoffrey Dorne Geoffrey Dorne Supported by Design & Human Design & People To follow me on social networks To write to me Graphics and interactivity © 2008- 2022 G a lot of work at the moment but I take this opportunity to tell you all the same about the design of a new 5 euro commemorative coin placed under the theme of “The Netherlands and background remove service architecture”. This piece by artist Stani Michels depicts the portrait of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. This portrait is constructed with the names of the greatest Dutch architects. dutch_coin dutch_coin_ At the back of the coin, the representation is more complex, it features books on which the Netherlands are described while silhouettes of birds suggest the geographical location (I believe!) of the capitals of each province.

In short a complex piece busy but which will delight some collectors' pieces and graphics enthusiasts ) (via) These articles may interest you UK's new currency When Skype allows you to portray your family! Print in 3D all the reliefs of the world! To share A comment surpbitneaup July 21, 2013 at 1:06 p.m. I'd also like to state that most of those who find themselves without health insurance are generally students Answer Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used . Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV BOOKS GAMES MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, design and creation.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 豫ICP备2020200227328 )

GMT+8, 2022-9-25 12:10 , Processed in 0.048397 second(s), 18 queries .